Tuesday, June 11, 2019

End of an era

World beneath worlds
yet above all
my feet are allowed to enter
these ethereal shores
and rivers of light overflow!

Thy heart still honors the gods
hallowed whispers beneath
that cut the walls of
the earthly plains

My life is born and
returns here

They saw my spark
who defied the odds
every storm and blast
sent my way
evaporating like water
from the fires cast down from the sky

My name was chanted
in the rituals
breaking the minds
of the corrupted priests
that can not be purified
and they foresaw
my burden should be
no more

My soul was drawn
and is banished from here

Once again

End of an era
End of his ever-shining breath
lotuses dried and turned to dust
like my homes swallowed
by the chaotic sandstorms

This world beneath worlds
yet above all
my feet were allowed
to venture inside
yet still I haven't faced the scales

My name is echoing
in the oblivion
that is to come
all your lives for my sun

Heretical countdown
was everything we built destined to
be undone by poison?

Disbelief?

I know all I have to do
is to pierce through your treacherous
wisdom, your mischievous teachings
that spread blindness in this life and the next

And thus, the gates
at which my vessel arrives
are opened

Venture, Deliverer
for your acts alone
can close us!

No comments:

Post a Comment