Monday, April 11, 2016

Timeless


Timeless

In field to rest,
in natural bed to find comfort
beside the creatures and spirits
of the forest, of the night

In the field to breath
from this endless sky
to borrow emotions, grief
who am I, and where supposed to go?
Inside my soul
so many rivers flow

All demanding something else
accusing and begging
giving my poor heart
nothing to do but confess

From your hair I witness
thousands flames
yours are the seeds that keep
my foul body in motion
thy touch, taking and giving
thy kiss, timeless and unforgiving

In the field, beside night
and endless sky
taking my rest
for the journey which lies ahead
take my tired body away!
Lift my burdens!
At last, give me rest!

In the field timeless,
I find comfort and rest
In the field never-ending
I close my eyes to rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment